The Holst Singers is a registered charity, committed to choral excellence and introducing new audiences to choral music. As part of this, we perform a wide range of activities, including:
- giving ground-breaking performances;
- recording projects;
- commissioning new music; and
- touring, both in the UK and internationally.
Running a choir like The Holst Singers costs more than we can raise from ticket sales alone; even a sold-out concert may not cover costs. Financial support from our friends and supporters plays an essential role in enabling the choir to continue to make music of the highest standards and build an exciting future.
We hope you will support The Holst Singers by coming to our concerts and buying recordings. In addition, you may wish to consider supporting us financially by joining our Friends scheme, providing corporate sponsorship or making a one-off donation. We would like to engage all our friends and sponsors in the life of the choir and, as our way of saying thank you, give you the chance to get to know us and how we work.
- Be among the first to know: receive an e-newsletter three times a year with advance notice of concerts and open rehearsal dates, CDs and other news about Stephen Layton and the Holst Singers.
- Get closer to the rehearsal process: follow us as we prepare for performances with an invitation to an open rehearsal.
- Receive special Friends’ rates for concerts (see the newsletter for those where we can offer this).
- Celebrate with us: join the choir at our special Friends’ receptions (see the newsletter for further details).
- Complimentary concert tickets
- Acknowledgement on our website and publicity materials
- Advertising space in our concert programmes
If you would like to discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact us here.
If you would like to make a donation to us, the quickest way to do so is to use the Total Giving donation box below – put in your donation amount and click the “Donate” button; please do confirm that Gift Aid can be added to this if appropriate, as this enables us to boost your donation by 25% at no extra cost to you.
If you would like to discuss a potential donation with us, please contact us here.
Many thanks for your support!